Position Description: We are looking for highly qualified and experienced Title Insurance Attorneys to join us as Managing Owners in a strategic partnership with Acrisure to open new title insurance offices in Middle Tennessee. In this unique and entrepreneurial role, you will be a pivotal part of Acrisure’s mission to expand and deliver top-tier title insurance services while ensuring an exceptional real estate transaction closing experience. This role will be in partnership with Acrisure.
- Strategic Partnership: Collaborate closely with Acrisure to co-create a new title insurance office, where you will be the managing owner and have a significant stake in its success.
- Business Development: Identify opportunities and strategic locations for the establishment of new title companies in middle Tennessee, actively contributing to their growth and ensuring a superior Real Estate transaction closing experience.
- Title Insurance Expertise: Leverage your extensive knowledge of the title insurance industry to guide the office’s operations, ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations and delivering an efficient, hassle-free Real Estate transaction closing process.
- Customer Base: utilize your existing network and relationships in the industry to attract new customers, foster strong relationships, and provide them with a streamlined and memorable transaction closing experience.
- Third-Party Relationships: Leverage Acrisure’s strong relationships with third-party companies to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of our title insurance operations and enhance the truncation experience.
- 1-3 years gained from law firm and/or in-house with a title company.
- Ability to read a title commitment and draft closing documents.
- Clear understanding for Estate/bankruptcy/divorce title issues
- Successfully perform Real Estate closings
- Works with high urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Must have an elevated level of problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must put the best interest of the client, followed by the Region, above personal interest.
- Ability to travel up at times, mostly within Tennessee
Start Date: 2/1/2024
Position Type: Full time, Equity owner of the company
Health Benefits? Yes
NSL Alumni at organization: Yes, you will be reporting to Nick Harris, a 2005 graduate of NSL.
Deadline to apply: 5/1/2024
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com