1L Practice Bar Exam
May 11, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
1L Exam – Room 100 – 6:30-8:30 66 – questions on criminal law, contracts, and torts.
Alternate date: May 14
The practice bar exam is required for all students as they complete studies for the 1L and 2L curriculums. 3L and 4L students are welcome to take either or both exams. Both exams will be administered on May 11 and May 14. Students are welcome to come to either or both days.
A few notes for exam takers:
- Please bring a No. 2 pencil
- Exam will be Scantron only – no ExamSoft
- 1L test will be in Auditorium
- 2L test will be in Room 200
- All exams begin at 6:30 p.m.
- If you are on academic probation and expect to move to the next academic year, you are required to take the test, even if you have taken it previously.
An optional review session to discuss test results will be scheduled for early June.