CHRISTIAN LEGAL SOCIETY
Enabling Students to Seek Justice with the Love of God
- To proclaim Jesus as Lord through all we do:
- To defend the religious liberty of all Americans through the legislatures and courts;
- To defend the religious liberty of students to gather on their campuses as Christian organizations;
- To promote justice for the poor, religious liberty, sanctity of human life, and biblical conflict resolution;
- To encourage Christian lawyers to view law as a ministry and help them integrate faith and their legal practice;
- To provide Christian lawyers a means of society and fellowship;
- To encourage and disciple Christian law professors and students;
- To provide a forum for discussing issues related to Christianity and the law;
- To encourage lawyers and law students to serve the poor and needy.
For more information on Nashville School of Law’s chapter of the Christian Legal Society, please contact Christi Holt at email@example.com
LEGAL AID SOCIETY
Nashville School of Law’s Legal Aid Society is a committed, compassionate, and efficient group of students dedicated to safeguarding the legal rights of the local community regardless of economic status. Visit our Legal Aid Society social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or email us at NSL Legal Aid Society. Regardless of whether or not you are a NSLLAS member, considering taking the Pro Bono Pledge and devote 50 hours of service during your law school career. Check the student calendar for a list of upcoming clinics. All are welcome to participate.
For students participating in clinics or other work, you can log your hours here.
SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LAW SOCIETY
The Sports & Entertainment Law Society strives to strengthen relationships with alumni, the community, and the sports and entertainment industries while equipping students to better serve music row and the sporting industry. Read the bylaws.